Jumbo Barnyard Farm Animals
Do you have a petting zoo at your show this year? Our jumbo barnyard is for super-size events!!!
If you are planning a huge event and need something fun and exciting for your crowd the Animals on the Move Barnyard set up is perfect with the best variety of friendly farmyard animals in Australia. We offer children a chance to touch, feed, cuddle and see the animals in an interactive environment. We travel to events all over Australia so it doesn’t matter what state you are in we can get there!
- Feed, pat and cuddle our friendly farm animals
- The Barnyard Farm is fun for all ages.
- Perfect for country shows or large events
We can set-up indoors or out, on most surfaces using a tarp if necessary. We have 2x 3m X 3m shade tents we can set-up as shelter or shade in case of rain or sun and most importantly we clean up after ourselves and the animals.
Farm Animals include:
What We Bring
- Approx. 45 to 55 farmyard animals
- Farm Animal feed
- 6 x straw bales to sit on
- Water bowls for ducks to swim in
- Waste bucket (for cleaning up after animals)
- 2 x shade tent 3m X 3m (if required)
- Tarp (for out door set up)
- Enclosure (max size 8m X 8m), we can change the shape and size to suit most areas.
- 8m Long 4m High farm scene mural forming one side of the enclosure (see photo)
- 2 display cart wheels
- 1 mini display wind mill
- Old style feed bags (display)
- Old horse shoes around the enclosure
- Photo wall to put face in farm scene
- Scare Crow
- Mini Vegie Garden (display)
- Brushes so children can brush Rosie the pony
- Marquees to keep all animals and customers shaded from the sun or dry from rain
- Hessian material covering fences
- Animal facts and information displayed around the enclosure
- Baby animal corner with seating so children can sit and hold their favourite little animal
- Cups of feed for all visitors to feed the animals
- Antibacterial hand wash
- A sticker or balloon for every child when the leave the farm
- BOOKING INFO
2 DAYS – 10AM – 5PM EACH DAY
1 DAY – 10AM – 5PM
(time extension optional)
- RECOMMENDED AGE:
SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES
All Victorian Country Shows or events
2 DAYS – $4400
1 DAY – $2200
Price includes travel and all other expenses
All visitors we let in free, however, if you would like it as an amusement or ride for fundraising, we request you supply a money handler and keep all the money you make.
We bring the animals to you!
Sounds of the farmyard
Having a big event with the Jumbo Barnyard
We give an extra special farmyard experience for big eventsMake an enquiry
Do you know?
What a baby turkey called?The Team - Animals On The Move
What age group best suits the Farmyard
The Jumbo Barynard can be enjoyed by all ages.
Why not combine the farm with the Milking On The Move Milking Demonstration or Bush Babies for the perfect mix for any event?
If you’ve got the space, why not invite all your friends to a Jumbo Barnyard Farm Animal party?
Our farmers for the day can help your children with handling and feeding the animals, we can take the stress out of your child’s big day!Book Now
The Jumbo Barnyard Farm Animals Experience can be a fun for all ages, and is guaranteed to leave people talking about your event!
The Farmyard can offer a great experience for the elderly. Whether it’s reliving their childhood or doing something new, the farmyard is always a hit. Our farmyard can also be used as a form of pet therapy, allowing the elderly to maintain their dexterity.
If you have a special request, please don’t hesitate to let us know!
Book The Jumbo Barnyard Farm Animals for your next Country Show or Event!
Our Jumbo Barnyard Farm Animal Experience, with a large variety of animals, is a favourites amongst the crowds .Book Now
Having a big event? Celebrate, educate & enjoy time with our farmyard animals
Want an extra special experience? Combine animal encounters! Invite the Jumbo Barnyard Farm Animals Farmyard with the Milking On The Move Milking demonstration, Mini Pets or Bush Babies and more! Please contact us for more details.
NEW! Editable party invite: Want to type your details on your party invitation? Download Word document version below. Download the pdf version if you are getting them professionally printed.Download Editable (Doc) Download (pdf)
1. Close access to set-up area (no more than 30m distance from our vehicle)
2. Clear access from our vehicle to set-up area (no obstacles, stairs, lifts, steep slopes, etc
3. For safety reasons we appreciate assistance in keeping curious onlookers at a safe distance until set-up is complete.
4. Access to water for the animals.